Cultural Care Au Pair recently moved our Au Pair Training School to the EF New York campus in Tarrytown, NY, and both our staff and our au pairs are excited about the new campus and all it has to offer! From beautiful city skyline views to the yummy food and student lounges, learn what’s so awesome about the new campus.
1. Being on the EF New York campus not only surrounds au pairs with hundreds of other international students, but it offers so many fun activities to do after classes are over and opportunities to make even more friends from around the world.
2. Au pairs are loving the brand new gym on campus, and enjoy the opportunity to stay active while they’re at the school.
3. Each au pair receives an ID card that serves gives them access to their meal plan and buildings. Many au pairs keep their ID as a keepsake of their time at the training school.
4. The campus has a large, wonderful cafeteria with plenty of food choices—from entrees to soups to salads! You can also finish off your meal with a yummy pastry or some ice cream.
5. Training School staff lives on-campus alongside the au pairs, so they are always available in case they need them.
6. Tarrytown is a very nice area for au pairs to go out in if they are seeking some off-campus entertainment and restaurants—not to mention, New York City is just a short train ride away!
7. The Au Pair Lounge has table tennis, foosball, two vending machines, a television, and lots of couch space to meet up with friends in the evening time and on the breaks.
8. The campus does a great job providing a crash course in college dorm life, especially for those who haven’t lived on campus for school.
9. There is an amazing view of the Hudson and Tappan Zee bridge that is breath taking at sunrise, sunset and at night. The campus is on the biggest hill looking over Tarrytown.
10. Last but not least, there is a STARBUCKS right on campus, an overwhelming favorite amongst our au pairs.
If you have stories from your time at the Cultural Care Training School we want to hear them! Share your best moments and tell us what you loved most.